Statement of Purpose
The Division of Continuing Studies exists to meet the educational needs of adult learners. As such it provides undergraduate degree completion programs in accounting, business, criminal justice, human services, and elementary education to adults, offering courses at its Frederick Campus.
Programs in Continuing Studies capitalize on adult learners’ experiences and extend the mission of the University by incorporating the core values of faith, discovery, leadership and community in the curriculum of all of its programs.
Students seeking admission to the program should complete the following steps:
- Have all official college transcripts sent to Mount St. Mary’s University Frederick Campus Attention: Director of Undergraduate Programs, 5350 Spectrum Drive Frederick, MD 21703
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor (301-682-8315) for an initial interview and review of transcripts.
- Complete an application for admission, available online at www.msmary.edu/apply
Undergraduate Academic Programs
Mount St. Mary’s Division of Continuing Studies offers the following degree-completion programs:
- Accounting, Continuing Studies, B.S.
- Business, Continuing Studies, B.S.
- Criminal Justice, Continuing Studies, B.A.
- Elementary Education, Continuing Studies, B.S.
- Elementary/Special Education, Continuing Studies, B.S.
- Human Services, Continuing Studies, B.S.
Students in all programs must complete the Mount core curriculum as well as all course requirements in their major program of study and general electives. Please see individual program descriptions for further information.